Tuesday 4 May 2010

Family Finder test now on sale

I wrote in detail in a previous post  about the new autosomal Family Finder DNA test from Family Tree DNA. I am pleased to advise that the test has been officially launched and is now on general sale. Up until yesterday sales were restricted to existing Family Tree DNA customers. The official press release can be read on Dick Eastman's online genealogy blog. The FTDNA home page does not appear to have been amended as yet and the test is still shown as "coming soon". The test can however be ordered via the products page or through one of the many FTDNA projects. I will be writing more about this new test in the coming months as more results are received and I can see how it works, both for my own research and in a wider context within my Cruwys/Cruse DNA Project and in my Devon DNA Project.

© Debbie Kennett 2010

No comments: